The hot filling equipment for tea drinks manufactured by Xinmao Machinery Factory is suitable for filling black tea, green tea, lemon tea, milk drinks, juice and other drinks.
The hot filling equipment for tea drinks adopts the bottleneck driving technology to realize automatic bottle washing, filling, capping and other processes. The tea beverage hot filling machine has high degree of automation. It is equipped with perfect temperature control system and reflux system, and has perfect automatic cleaning system and control program of filling equipment. The tea beverage equipment is made of high-quality SUS304 material. The main components are processed by CNC machine tools. The advanced photoelectric detection is used to detect the operation status of each part. It has a high degree of automation and simple man-machine interface operation display screen.
Bottle washing part:
The cleaning part of tea beverage filling equipment is mainly suitable for PET bottle washing of tea drinks, juice drinks and water filling.
The hot filling equipment for tea beverage is suitable for filling non gas beverage such as black tea, green tea, etc. It has perfect CIP cleaning interface. The main drive adopts gear transmission, that is, open combined transmission, with high efficiency, low noise, long service life, convenient maintenance and sufficient lubrication. The main motor speed of the machine is controlled by frequency converter, and the machine adopts stepless frequency conversion speed regulation. The key parts and electrical components of tea beverage equipment are imported products.
Screw cover part:
The capping part of the hot filling equipment for tea drinks will screw the lid arranged by the capping device onto the bottle of the filled product, and send it to the next process by the conveyor chain.
|DCGF18-18-6||3000 to 5000 bottles / h||5 Kw||2350X1700X2300MM||3800 Kg|
|DCGF24-24-8||6000 to 7000 bottles / h||6 Kw||3200X1900X2300MM||5000 Kg|
|DCGF32-32-8||8000 to 10000 bottles / h||8 Kw||4300X2000X2300MM||6000 Kg|
|DCGF40-40-10||10000 to 12000 bottles / h||12 Kw||4500X3500X2300MM||9000 Kg|
|DCGF50-50-12||12000 to 15000 bottles / h||15 Kw||5000X4200X2300MM||12000 Kg|
|DCGF60-60-15||15000 to 20000 bottles / h||15 Kw||6000X5000X2300MM||15000 Kg|
The bottle is transmitted to the bottle punching machine of the three in one machine through the bottle feeding screw through the bottle pulling star wheel. The bottle clamp holds the bottle mouth and turns 180 ° along a guide rail to make the bottle mouth down. In the specific area of the bottle washing machine, the special nozzle sprays the bottle flushing water to wash the inner wall of the bottle. After the bottle is washed and drained, the bottle is rotated 180 ° along the guide rail under the bottle clamp to make the bottle mouth upward. The washed bottle is led out by the bottle washing machine and transferred to the filling machine through the bottle pulling star wheel. The bottle entering the tea beverage filling machine is covered by a bell shaped cover. Under the action of the lifting cam, the bottle rises to contact the filling valve, and the bottle mouth contacts and presses with the rubber pad of the filling valve.
Under the action of no bottle and no filling mechanism, the stem of the bottle is opened by the stop post, and the filling position is rotated. The filling starts after the gas injection and the bottle stops automatically when the liquid level reaches the height of the return pipe Filling. After filling, the filling valve is closed under the action of the valve closing mechanism, and then the exhaust gas is exhausted to end the whole filling process. The bottle is lowered under the action of the cam, so that the filled bottle leaves the filling valve, and the bottle enters the capping machine through the transition paddle wheel. The anti rotation knife on the capping machine is stuck at the bottleneck to keep the bottle upright and prevent rotation. The capping head keeps revolution and rotation on the capping machine. Under the action of cam, the capping, capping, capping and decapping actions are realized, and the whole capping process is completed. The cover arranging device is located above the capping machine and is connected with the cover plate of the capping machine through the cover falling guide rail. The finished bottle is transferred from the capping machine to the bottle delivery chain through the bottle out paddle wheel, and then the three in one filling machine is transferred from the conveying chain to the next process.
(1) Tea beverage hot filling machine has compact structure, perfect control system, convenient operation and high degree of automation;
(2) The change of bottle shape can be realized only by replacing some star wheel and arc guide plate;
(3) The parts in contact with materials are made of high quality stainless steel, without process dead angle and easy to clean;
(4) High speed filling valve is adopted to ensure accurate liquid level without liquid loss to ensure the filling process requirements;
(5) The capping head adopts magnetic constant torque device to ensure the quality of capping without damaging the cap;
(6) It adopts efficient lid system and perfect automatic control and protection device;
(7) With perfect overload protection device, it can effectively protect the safety of equipment and operators;
(8) The control system has the functions of production speed control, lack of cover detection, bottle jam auto stop and output counting;
(9) The main electrical components are Mitsubishi Mitsubishi, Schneider and other products, and the pneumatic components are AIRTAC products from Taiwan;
(10) Tea beverage equipment operation adopts advanced touch screen control, which can realize man-machine dialogue operation.