The filling machine of blueberry juice beverage combines the three functions of washing, filling and capping in one body, and the whole process is automatic. It is suitable for filling juice drinks and blueberry juice drinks with high temperature resistant polyester bottles. Filling temperature is generally about 82-85 degrees liquid. This series of beverage filling machine is made of high-quality SUS304 material. The main parts of the machine are precision processed by CNC machine tools.
The filling machine of blueberry juice beverage combines the three functions of washing, filling and capping in one body, and the whole process is automatic. It is suitable for filling juice drinks and blueberry juice drinks with high temperature resistant polyester bottles. Filling temperature is generally about 82-85 degrees liquid. This series of beverage filling machine is made of high-quality SUS304 material. The main parts of the machine are precision processed by CNC machine tools. The whole machine adopts advanced photoelectric detection to detect the operation status of each part. It has a high degree of automation and simple man-machine interface operation display screen.
1. The bottle is put into the bottle with air supply device, and the bottle neck is suspended. The bottle loading speed is fast and the bottle will not be deformed.
2. The advanced bottle neck technology is adopted to wash the bottle mouth to avoid the contact with the screw port, which is more hygienic. The bottle conveying adopts the bottle neck sticking technology. The bottle shape does not need to be adjusted, only the guard plate related to the diameter of the bottle body needs to be changed.
3. Valve lifting technology is adopted for filling, and new micro pressure filling principle is adopted for filling valve, which is quantitative and accurate.
4. The screw cap adopts the screw cap technology which is introduced from France, and the lid arranging device is installed at low position, and the cover is sent horizontally.
5. The host PLC and frequency converter are famous brands, such as Mitsubishi, Omron, etc.
a. Bottle washing part:
This machine is a rotary bottle washing machine, which is mainly used for washing new bottles of drinks, water and other products. The bottle is then sent to the filling machine for filling the product.
The PET bottle enters the equipment from the bottle dividing star wheel, and the bottle mouth is clamped by the clamp and the overturning mechanism, and the bottle mouth is turned downward. After the sterile water is washed, it is drained, and automatically turns over to the bottle mouth upward, and is transported to the filling machine through the bottle outlet star wheel. The main structure of the equipment is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the contact part with the flushing medium and the external protective cover are made of high-quality stainless steel.
The new stainless steel clamp is simple in structure and easy to adjust; it has less contact area with the bottle mouth, effectively avoiding the secondary pollution to the bottle mouth
The bottle washing machine is equipped with a water tray to recover the bottle washing water
When the bottle is flushed, the water volume of each bottle is 105ml / S (0.25MPa)
b. Filling part:
The filling part can fill the materials into the washed bottles sent by the bottle washing machine.
Filling machine is our company’s own design, filling valve has independent intellectual property rights, the use of pressure filling negative pressure reflux principle.
The filling valve adopts the way of pressure filling negative pressure reflux, which makes the filling fast and sensitive, and the filling liquid level precision is high. There is no spring in the valve, and the material does not contact with the spring, which is conducive to cleaning the inside of the valve. In order to ensure the filling process and filling temperature, the material in the valve is in micro reflux state when there is no bottle or shutdown.
The filling cylinder is full to ensure the stable pressure in the cylinder.
The whole machine has perfect CIP cleaning interface.
The double guide rod bottle lifting structure is adopted to make the bottle lifting and centering stable.
The main drive adopts gear transmission, that is, open combined transmission, with high efficiency, low noise, long service life, convenient maintenance and sufficient lubrication. The main motor speed of the machine is controlled by frequency converter, and the machine adopts stepless frequency conversion speed regulation.
The bottle guiding system is simple in structure and can be changed quickly and conveniently according to the bottle type. The whole machine adopts the bottleneck structure.
PLC automatic control, fault on-line display, such as bottle blockage, lack of cover, etc.
The key parts and electrical components of the machine are imported products.
c. Screw cover part:
In the capping part, the lid arranged by the capping device is screwed onto the bottle of the filled product and sent to the next process by the conveyor chain.
The capping machine drives the rotary disc to rotate through the reducer. The centrifugal force from the bottom of the hopper leaves the cover. There is a positive and negative cover separation device at the outlet. When the reverse cover passes by, the cover will fall into the return pipe automatically, and the reverse cover will be blown into the hopper automatically by wind power. Only the positive cover can enter the slide smoothly. The cover quantity in the hopper is automatically detected by the photoelectric switch to control the cap conveying machine, so as to ensure the ideal effect of the lower cover. When the front cover enters the slide, it can enter the feeding plate smoothly. In order to prevent accidents, an anti reverse cover dial is set on the slide at the same time to ensure that the cover entering the feeding cover plate is correct. A pair of photoelectric switches are also equipped on the slide. When no cover is detected, the main engine will be stopped immediately. In order to effectively remove the damaged cover without anti-theft ring and the remaining cover when cleaning the hopper, there is a movable outlet opposite the hopper outlet to meet this function.
Screw cover is magnetic screw cover, with overload protection function, and screw cover torque is stable and reliable. There is no gnawing cover, high cover, crooked cover and curling.
|RCGF14-12-5||3000 to 4000 bottles/h||6 Kw||2200X1600X2300MM||3000 Kg|
|RCGF18-18-6||5000 to 6000 bottles / h||6 Kw||2300X1700X2300MM||3800 Kg|
|RCGF24-24-8||8000 to 12000 bottles / h||7 Kw||2900X1900X2300MM||5000 Kg|
|RCGF32-32-10||12000 to 15000 bottles / h||9 Kw||4300X3500X2300MM||6000 Kg|
|RCGF40-40-12||15000 to 18000 bottles / h||13 Kw||4300X3900X2300MM||8000 Kg|
|RCGF50-50-12||18000 to 22000 bottles / h||16 Kw||4600X4300X2300MM||10000 Kg|
|RCGF60-60-15||20000 to 25000 bottles / h||19 Kw||5100X4600X2300MM||12000 Kg|
Select fully mature, fresh, good flavor, rich juice, no pests and diseases of fresh fruit, maturity is not enough to go through after ripening.
1. Cleaning. After the raw materials are selected, they are washed with clean water, and then rinsed in 1% hydrochloric acid solution or detergent solution to remove residual pesticides, and then rinsed in clean water and drained.
2. Cut half and remove the nucleus. It was carried out by cutting and half digging machine. 3. Soak for color protection. 1% of the raw material after cutting and half digging the core. Soak in the mixture of ascorbic acid and citric acid for color protection.
The fruit pieces were heated at 90 ℃ – 95 ℃ for 3-5 minutes to promote softening. The peel was removed by beating with a 0.5 mm diameter beater.
In order to increase the flavor of the pulp, it needs to be adjusted. Sugar, citric acid and L-ascorbic acid are added in the adjustment. The ratio is 100 kg peach pulp, 80 kg 27% sugar solution and 0.45% citric acid
0.07-0.2 kg of L-ascorbic acid.
Homogenization is to make the suspended pulp particles of the juice split into smaller particles and evenly disperse in the juice to increase the stability of the juice and prevent stratification. The homogenization method is to pass the coarse filtered juice through a high-pressure homogenizer, so that the pulp particles and colloidal substances in the juice pass through a small hole with a diameter of 0.002-0.003 mm under high pressure and become smaller particles. Production
Generally, 130-160 kg / cm2 homogenizer is used.
In addition, colloid mill can be used for homogenization. When the juice flows through the slit with the clearance of 0.05-0.075 mm, the pulp particles in the juice will collide and rub with each other due to the strong centrifugal force, so as to achieve the goal of homogenization.
During fruit juicing, oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide enter the fruit, among which nitrogen can cause vitamin C and pigment
Therefore, degassing must be carried out.
The juice was heated to 95 ℃ for 1 minute, and then canned immediately.
Tighten the cap and turn the jar upside down for one minute. After sealing, it was cooled to about 38 ℃ in sections and stored in storage. The qualified fruit tea product is pink or yellowish brown, dark red is allowed, the juice is even and turbid, there are particles precipitated after long-term standing, it has peach juice flavor, no peculiar smell, and the soluble solid content reaches 10% – 14%.
(1) This machine has compact structure, perfect control system, convenient operation and high degree of automation;
(2) The change of bottle shape can be realized only by replacing some star wheel and arc guide plate;
(3) The parts in contact with materials are made of high quality stainless steel, without process dead angle and easy to clean;
(4) High speed filling valve is adopted to ensure accurate liquid level without liquid loss to ensure the filling process requirements;
(5) The capping head adopts magnetic constant torque device to ensure the quality of capping without damaging the cap;
(6) It adopts efficient lid system and perfect automatic control and protection device;
(7) With perfect overload protection device, it can effectively protect the safety of equipment and operators;
(8) The control system has the functions of production speed control, lack of cover detection, bottle jam auto stop and output counting;
(9) The main electrical components are Mitsubishi Mitsubishi, Schneider and other products, and the pneumatic components are AIRTAC products from Taiwan;
(10) The operation of blueberry juice filling machine adopts advanced touch screen control, which can realize man-machine dialogue operation.